The reason why you’re not able to hire an employee is because you don’t have the necessary funds.
- Beating yourself over for not being able to grow your company doesn’t help.
- Hiring an employee despite not having the funds to pay them over a sustained period of time doesn’t help.
- Bringing on an investor without visible sales prospects doesn’t help.
Accepting reality helps.
- Working alone for the next ‘n’ number of months to bring in NPR 15k/month of recurring revenue helps.
- Working on a consulting project and taking baby steps on the side helps.
- Sharing equity and bringing on a co-founder helps.